- Available in five color schemes; AJ Element (red or yellow) Akiba or Essence scheme.
- Designed by Andrew Jesky & BJ Park.
- 2016 USA Nationals winning FAI plane.
- Covered flying surfaces with unmatched quality found anywhere.
- Large fuselage side area.
- Unique tapered wing and horizontal stabilizer.
- Hinged elevators (2).
Available Color Schemes
- Outstanding self tracking design (reduces the amount of wind correction needed)
- Slower and more comfortable
- Perfect interaction with programmable mixing
- Canalizer effect
- Yaw stability and yaw stabilizer
- AJ Element Scheme 1
- AJ Element Scheme 2 (new version)
- Essence Scheme
Wingspan: 71 in. (1800 mm)
Length: 78.75 in. (2000 mm)
Wing Area: 909 sq. in. (58.6 dm2)
Stabilizer Area: 257 sq. in. (16.2 dm2)Weight
Net Weight: 74 oz. (2100 grams)
Gross Weight: 169 - 173 oz. (4800 - 4900 grams)Construction
- Fuselage: Fiberglass, balsa laminated, painted
- Wings: Balsa built-up with iron on covering
- Horizontal Stabilizer: Balsa built-up with iron on covering
Plug-in removable (carbon fiber tube)
Horizontal Stabilizer: Tapered
Canalizer: Tapered (bolt on)Power
Available in either Mono Prop or Counter Rotating Prop
Counter Rotating Drive
Gaishin V4 Contra Drive Mono Prop Options
Himax 6330 210 Pro Motor
Plettenberg Advance 30-10
Spinner Size: 83 mmHardware Included
- Wheels, wheel pants, axles, laminated & painted main landing gear
- Tail wheel
- Control horns, horn mounting template
- Servo trays
- Servo linkage
- Plywood firewall motor mount
- Incidence checker (light ply guides)
- Cooling - intake & exhaust (light ply guides)
Ailerons: (2) Low profile servos
Elevator: (2) Mini servos
Rudder: (1) High torque