Adverrun has been desgined for 10s Lipo packs. We have tested the most common propeller combinations.
- Front: 22x20 / Rear: 22x22 (recommended)
- Front: 22x20 / Rear: 22x20
- Front: 20x20 / Rear: 20.5x20.5
- Front: 22x18 / Rear: 22x20 (can be used - but we found it a bit too slow)
- Front: 23x20 / Rear: 23x22 (can be used - but current concumption is quite high)
These combinations will yield in maximum currents of 90-120A on the ground providing more power than needed in a typical F3A flight. Good to know that there is the little extra power for storms though ;-)
Weight has always been a concern in F3A and one of the reasons for the three year development phase till we were satisfied. Weight depends on the used motor type. It is common to state weight of model drives without accessories. We list weight w/o accessories for comparision with other drives, but also including spinner and accessories (i.e. screws and rubber mounts). Compared to other drives Adverrun also limits the need for using additional CFK mounting plates to fit the drive in your plane.