ZTW Gecko 150HV
The Gecko Series is a high-quality competition-level brushless electronic speed control product line with an integrated switch-mode BEC. It can operate without the need for a seperate receiver battery to power your servos and receivers, saving you weight and complication. GECKO series also include ESC OPTO for giant flying. This series of ESC also features an exposed, finned heat sink aluminum case with lightweight plastic endcaps. Additional features include safe power arming along with advanced programmable, data logging system, low voltage cutoff, braking, timing, throttle input range, and more, making this series truly a pro series speed control.
As the development of the electronic and popular demand of the market, the BEC has been specifically designed for extreme aerobatics and therefore has the capability to support the higher current applications to eliminate the possibility of unwanted shutdowns, and is also capable of supporting continuous simultaneous multiple servo operations typically found in CCPM equipped hardcore 3D E-helicopters.
1. Output: Continuous Current 150A ,Burst Current 180A for 10 seconds
2. Battery : 18-38NC/6-12Lipo
3. Weight: 120g
4. BEC: NO
5. Size: 46*65*16.6mm(W*L*H)
1. Unique metal shape designing gives your new fashion visual impact.
2. Super smooth and accurate throttle linearity
3. Support and match with most of the motors, including high RPM motors
4. Advanced Governor Mode and soft start
5. Multiple motor timing
6. SBEC Voltage Output 5.0, 6.0, 7.4, 8.4V adjustable
7. High SBEC Current Output, continuous 8A and burst 16A
8. Power arm protection, over-heat protection, low-voltage protection and lost-signal protection
9. Secondarysub-menu setting by LCD program card or PC interface
10. Firmware updating by PC interface
11. Data logging system